Opening of a recruitment process of a Full-time researcher (PhD Scholarship)
in Immigration Law
within the EDEM (European Rights and Migration Team) / Charles De Visscher Centre for International and European Law (CeDIE)
The Charles de Visscher Centre for International and European Law is hiring a full-time researcher in immigration law for a period of three years.
Start date: January 1, 2020
The research focuses on Belgian and European asylum law. It is part of an inter-university research project within an international consortium. The researcher will be part of the EDEM research team.
- Master of Laws with degree acquired or to be acquired on 15 September 2019;
- a master’s degree in specialization, additional training in immigration law, are an asset;
- interest in migration law and international law (human and European rights);
- interest in legal research;
- languages: very good knowledge of French and English; passive understanding of Dutch is required.
Applications must be submitted by 15 November 2019 at midnight at the latest by e-mail, accompanied by a CV, baccalaureate and master’s notes and a letter of motivation to the
Prof. Sylvie SAROLEA firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will indicate all the contact details where he can be reached, including a mobile
Any additional information can be obtained from Professor Sylvie Saroléa at the e-mail address indicated above.